Sunday, September 17, 2006

The Joys of Sculpey

I have had a great admiration for Sculpey modeling product since the fall of 2001. One thing I like to do with Sculpey is decorate pens.

rapipen

I made seven pens of similar concept and sold them in Europe on a band tour. Everyone who bought one had their pictures taken with their pens. I intended to post the pictures of all of these people, but I cannot find most of these pictures. I have been saying this a lot to my friends lately, but there is just something really disposable about digital photography. I apologize to the world for being a bad archivalist. Is that a word? I will find my Euro pictues, I promise. Lately, I have been saying "I prom" for when I mean "I promise." I have also been saying "I vom." Can you guess what that is short for? Why would I say such a thing?

Oh, and thank you, sweet people of my world. I am loving life in a very real way lately. Thanks for all that you do.

No comments: