Sunday, September 17, 2006

This Song is Called

As sung by a band of 5-year-olds.

Weird Love!
She has it
Oh yeah
Weird Love
It went and smacked me in the nose, so I
I put it in my pants pocket
I put it in a giant rocket cuz it's
Weird Love
Talkin' to her every day
I don't know what to say!
I'm going to have to pay
The price for her Weird Love
Pay the price in Deutschmarks
Pay the price in dog barks, on my street
All the dogs they bark her name
Woof Woof! You heard that?
Weird Love
Weird Love
I love it
I love it
When I bought her some chocolates
She gave them to her brother's friend named Markus
When I took her out on a date
She brought along the San Diego Chicken!
And I had to pay for him too!
And I love it!
Weird Love
Weird Love
When I tried to hug her
She hit me with a water balloon filled with root beer
When I tried to dance with her
She flamingo kicked me in the ribs (but they are better now)
And I love it!
Weird Love
Weird Love
I love it!
I love it!
She called me on the phone one day
To say that she was in the country Korea
She called me on the phone one day
To say that she was hanging out with Chick Corea
can you believe it?

Oh baby, how'd you get so weird?
Did your momma feed you Lego sandwiches for lunch?
And circus peanuts for dinner?
And it's all right cuz it's
Weird Love
Weird Love

Soakin' it up every day, look!
Here comes the Kool-Aid guy to refresh us
Cherry flavored kisses for the Mrs.
The Kool-Aid guy he doesn't diss us
Cuz we've got
Weird Love
Weird Love
Weird Love
Weird Love

Sing it out of your mouth now.
Now sing it out of your eyes.
Now sing it out of your chin.
Cuz you've got Weird Love too!

Thank you!

No comments: