Monday, October 01, 2007

I Can Now Die a Happy Man

It has come to my attention that my MySpace profile is on the first page (albeit barely, I'm at the very bottom) of results for the search query "stuffed animal pants" on Google.

stuffed anipants

This only affirms my surprise at the dearth of stuffed animal pants pictures and other related content on the internet. I have blogged about this already.

Google bases its rankings on what people click on after entering a search. I think if I get enough people to click on the search result that is my profile, I could make it to number one, to the top of the list. I will make this easy for you. Just click here and then click on the result that is my profile (It's probably at the bottom, or it may have even slipped onto page 2 because it's a dog-eat-dog world out there when it comes to getting on Google search results). This is all I have ever wanted. Together we can make a needy child's dream come true.

-Mike

No comments: